Job Description for an Office Manager
Empirical Wealth Management is currently searching for a energetic Office Manager, for our Portland, Oregon office, who can support company operations by organizing and executing day to day operations.
A professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling wide range of administrative and executive support related to tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Your Responsibilities – What you will be doing in this role
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Answer calls and emails.
- Support advisors and executives with paperwork and presentations.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Provide general support to visitors and clients.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate schedules and appointments.
- Manage office supplies.
- Available for any support needed by employees of EWM.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
Your Qualities – What we want to see in you
- Detail-oriented – accurately manage multiple tasks with many steps
- Personable –connect with clients and build trust in a professional manner via email, phone, and in-person interactions
- Emotional Intelligence – recognize emotions and communicate appropriately in a variety of emotional situations
- Confidence –display certainty in speaking and body language regardless of the situation
- Analytical – synthesize what clients convey and provide appropriate recommendations to meet their goals
- Flexible – prioritize daily tasks in a manner that is consistent with both task urgency and efficiency
- Confidential – maintain sensitive information entrusted to us by our clients private
Your Experience – What you have been doing
- 1-3 years as an office manager
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook