It’s About You
As a business owner, there are likely many facets of your life that are competing for your attention. You may lack the time and energy to focus on identifying and maximizing opportunities that can bring a positive impact to your business and the legacy you leave. As your financial advocate, our team of CPAs, financial advisors, and other experts work to identify and enhance those areas of your business, allowing you more time to focus on growth.
Key considerations may include:
- Are you managing your business efficiently from a tax and income perspective?
- Do you have a retirement plan established that provides you with the largest opportunity for saving in the most tax efficient way?
- Are there major risks, like the death or disability of a business partner, that are not addressed through risk transfer strategies?
- Are there defined contribution or defined benefit plans that are better fit for you and your business?
- Do you have a plan to minimize the taxes you pay when you sell your business?
Before we can provide recommendations, we need to understand what you have already established, what you hope to achieve, how you are reducing taxes, the structure of your business, and anything else pertinent to your financial life. From there, we will prioritize an action plan based on your desires and unique situation to provide a clear outline of what we are recommending and how it will benefit you.
What We Do
We get it. You’re looking for an expert who can proactively identify, plan, and execute strategies to reduce your taxes. With a team of CPAs and other experts, we are a source of financial knowledge for our clients. What does this mean for you? More time to spend growing your business, better peace of mind, and reduced stress knowing you have a dedicated team of experts advocating for you.
How We Help
- Tax advisor available to answer tax related questions about your business
- In-depth examination of financial statements to implement strategies to reduce taxes over your lifetime (Qualified Business Income Deductions)
- Provide recommendations on retirement plans and which makes the most sense for your business
- Carefully evaluate and mitigate factors that could put your business at risk
- Alignment of your exit strategy with your overall financial plan