Job Description for Financial Advisor
We are seeking experienced, driven, and focused Financial Advisors to join our fast-growing firm. Candidates must be dedicated to growing a practice while providing a very high level of coordinated advice and service to their clients. Our Financial Advisors must be proficient with advanced Wealth Management techniques on all facets of investments, taxes and trust and estate planning.
Responsibilities include onboarding new clients, servicing existing clients, demonstrating proficiency in sales and integrating the advice of CFAs, CPAs and JDs into the client relationship. Our target market is high-net-worth Individuals with assets in excess of $3M.
This role works with individuals and businesses to meet long-term investment and financial goals including retirement and estate planning with a strong emphasis on tax reduction. Once a comprehensive financial plan is developed, assistance is provided to the client in all phases of implementation. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients while also servicing existing clients. In addition, you will be able to show your sales skills as you will help drive and close new business.
- Candidates must have a four-year degree and the CFP designation
- 7+ years in financial and/or estate planning related work, preferably at a professional financial services company or wealth management firm
- Expertise in estate, tax, retirement, insurance, investment, and cash flow/capital needs planning analysis
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity in personal and professional activities
- Highly motivated with ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter by nature
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis, as well as interacting with tight-knit team of professionals with a range of financial and tax activities.
Empirical is truly unique. We believe that each employee is a valuable contributor to the overall effectiveness of the firm. The sharing of concepts and ideas is paramount to the growth of each employee, so we believe in cultivating an environment that promotes collaborative development. Our employees are passionate about the work they do and want to inspire that work ethic into those around them.