Job Description for Financial Advisor
This role works with individuals and businesses to meet long-term investment and financial goals including retirement and estate planning with a strong emphasis on tax reduction. Once a comprehensive financial plan is developed, assistance is provided to the client in all phases of implementation. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients while also servicing existing clients. In addition, you will be able to show your sales skills as you will help drive and close new business.
Successful completion of Series 65 upon hire and enrollment in a Certified Financial Planner® program required. Depending on experience and credentials, salary with the potential earn revenue share. Full benefits.
Your Experience – What you have been doing
– Bachelor’s degree or higher; financial services, finance, economics, business administration, accounting or law preferred
– Track record of success in academic and/or career endeavors
– Can handle long hours and rigorous training
– Ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
– Impeccable character: All applicants will be subject to background checks.
– Upon starting, you must obtain the Series 65 license and also enroll, or have already obtained, the Certified Financial Planner® credential.