Define the issue in a way so that visitors know you understand exactly what they are experiencing.
Investing can be an emotional process, but it doesn’t have to be. There is the stress of staying up-to-date on the latest research and determining which ETFs or mutual funds to own. We aren’t wired to make good decisions under pressure. We tend to want to sell when markets decline and buy more when they go up, which is often the opposite of a winning strategy. Markets move quickly, and it’s important to take advantage of opportunities as they present themselves, such as with tax-loss harvesting. For someone who has spent their whole life saving, isn’t it worth an expert opinion to identify potential problems that could derail the plans for the rest of your life?
- Are your investments tax efficient?
- Are you holding the most tax advantageous assets in the correct accounts?
- Do you understand smart beta and other research on factor-based investing?
- Are you monitoring valuations to capitalize on future market returns?
Pose a question in a way that creates a call to action
How we help
We start by taking an inventory of your current investments to identify ways to increase return and reduce risk. Using peer-reviewed academic research, we develop an investment plan that we can transition to over time in a tax effective manner. Once we have a plan in place, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that a team is proactively monitoring your investments giving you the time to spend on things you enjoy.
Our process includes:
- Offering institutional investments that are generally lower cost and more tax efficient
- Tax-loss harvesting throughout the year as opportunities arise
- Providing a rules-based approach that takes the emotion out of investing
- Designing dividend portfolios for specific cash needs
- Using selective fixed income investments to guard against rising interest rates