In this long-awaited and eagerly anticipated update, Jeremy iegel provides his legendary perspective and guidance to an investment world turned upside down. Stocks for the Long Runcombines a compelling and timely portrait of today’s turbulent stock market with the strategies, tools, and techniques investors need to maintain their focus and achieve meaningful stock returns over time.
This completely updated edition includes entirely new data, charts, and figures as it provides answers on the five major issues concerning investors and professionals today:
- How will events related to September 11 tragedy affect long-term market returns?
- What behavioral roadblocks stand in the way of achieving financial success?
- Are “countries” still relevant for global investing?
- Will stock “indexing” match its past performance?
- Can tomorrow’s stock market deliver the same returns as markets in the past?